IT Productivity Tools
We Help You Find and Manage the Right Tools for Your Business
Enjoy the benefits of industry-leading line of business applications, with easy installation and hassle-free support from the Avid Practice Care Team.
Some of the advantages of license management with Avid Practice:
- Our techs usually install new software off-hours using remote access technology, which means minimal effort or loss of productivity for you and your employees.
- Having a problem? Need to add or remove a user? Call just one number to get full support for any application you get from us. You’ll get rapid, friendly service from someone familiar with your organization and software setup. If the issue requires a call to the vendor, we’ll take care of that, too.
- No need to worry about tracking expiration dates or getting surprised by an automatic renewal charge. We’ll keep you fully informed of license status, when you need to renew, and how much it will cost.
- Not sure which applications are best for you? You’ll have an expert Technology Advisor who will study your company and business objectives, then work with you to find the ideal solutions for both strategy and budget.
“I’m not technical. I get an email that makes no sense to me but claims to be from Microsoft or Outlook. So, I give AVP a quick call, and they take a look and let me know whether it’s real or a scam.”
Software Licenses under Premier Care
Under the Premier Care program, clients receive regular evaluations and steering meetings with a dedicated Technology Advisor, as well as proactive maintenance and unlimited help desk support for Microsoft Office 365, all at a fixed monthly rate.
- Office 365: We manage several tiers of Office 365, from hosted email and web-based applications, to the full suite of enterprise-grade Office solutions. See the Microsoft website for a complete listing of Office packages or find out how Microsoft’s products can revolutionize your business.
- Other: We manage software from a variety of vendors. Learn more about other industry solutions.
“Any of my interactions with the Avid Practice staff have been great, very responsive. We had an issue with our email a few months back. It was after hours, and I got a call on my cellphone, and the issue was resolved right away, which was awesome.”
Adria Parkinson, Practice Manager Brady, Fischel, and Daily LLC