CO-Managed IT Services Baltimore MD: Maryland Support Solutions
Baltimore Co-Managed IT Services
Managing the IT needs of a business today can be complex. In the past, business owners have had to choose between setting up an internal IT department or outsourcing to a managed service provider.
There is a third option, Baltimore-based IT support. This offers the best of both worlds.
Avid Practice provides comprehensive co-managed IT services to businesses in Baltimore, Maryland.
What Are Co-Managed IT Services?
Co-Managed IT services refer to a partnership between a company and an external IT service provider, where the two parties share responsibility for managing the company’s IT infrastructure. The company’s internal IT team works alongside the external service provider to manage various IT operations in this arrangement, like managed network services. The service provider typically provides specialized expertise, tools, and resources to complement the company’s internal IT capabilities. This collaboration allows the company to leverage the strengths of both parties to improve IT performance, reduce costs, and enhance overall productivity. Co-managed IT services are becoming increasingly popular, especially among mid-sized companies that need to optimize their IT operations without incurring high overhead costs.
This model of IT management is becoming more popular with companies looking to bolster their in-house teams with the support of a professional IT partner. It is a customizable arrangement, enabling businesses to choose the support they need.
For example, the in-house team may be dedicated to end-user support or break-fix but need support regarding strategic planning or out-of-hours coverage.
How It Can Work Within Your Business
When partnering with a company for co-managed IT services, both parties work together to establish the following:
- The existing skills and resources of the in-house IT team
- Gaps in resources can affect the day-to-day running of a business or the long-term goals of the business
From there, you can agree on your IT partner’s services.
Who Can Benefit From Co-Managed IT?
Your business could benefit from a co-managed IT partner if any of the following apply:
You have a small team that is at capacity. If your IT team is already working flat out to keep your IT company running, any additional products or personnel leaving could push them over their limits. Being able to rely on a co-managed IT partner can take the pressure off your team and ensure service levels are maintained.
You have a big project coming up. You might be switching phone systems or moving the company onto a new network. These projects require planning and commitment to ensure smooth roll-out and not interfere with the business.
Skills gaps. Internal teams can’t be expected to be experts in every aspect of IT, and there may not be a budget to hire in extra resources. Your co-managed IT partner can plug the knowledge gaps in this situation.
Benefits Of Co-Managed IT Services
• Comprehensive IT services tailored to your needs, including managed and co-managed IT infrastructure solutions.
• Proactive monitoring of your systems to ensure optimal performance and security.
• 24/7 support from experienced technicians who are available to answer any questions or address any issues you may have.
• A wide range of services, including cloud computing solutions, data backup & recovery, network security, software development, and more.
• Cost savings due to the shared resources used in a co-managed environment.
• Increased efficiency through automation of routine tasks and processes.
• Improved scalability by adding new users or applications without disruption or downtime.
Advantages Of Co-Managed IT Services
When choosing which route to take, you need to weigh the pros and cons of any IT service. Some of the advantages and services included of co-managed IT solutions include the following:
- Maintain control and direction over your overall IT structure
- Benefit from the up-to-date knowledge of co-managed IT personnel who are continuously trained and accredited
- 24/7 support without burdening your internal team with extra shifts or on-call rotations. If your team members are out sick or on vacation, they have a backup, and you have them covered.
- Reduce costs for hiring and keeping employees on payroll and associated benefits full-time.
- Proactive monitoring and remediation can improve your network security, reducing your vulnerability.
These benefits can only be realized if you have the right co-managed IT support partner, by your side. Avid Practice works with companies in various sectors, providing first-class co-managed support. Find co-managed IT services in Baltimore MD.
“Avid Practice has done everything for us. They have helped us split a practice into two separate organizations, start one practice, then start another. Within that, we’ve been able to tweak things according to what our needs are as we’ve grown.”
Adria Parkinson, Practice Manager Brady, Fischel, and Daily LLC
From Complex to Simple, Get Your Co-Managed IT Projects Finished
to Get Started with More Secure and Productive IT